Our Members Only section, will be accessible only to current Members of OAGEE. See Membership Members will have access to:
The Monograph is the journal of the Ontario Association for Geographic and Environmental Education. It strives to provide materials useful to intermediate and secondary school teachers of Geography and its cognate disciplines. Each quarterly issue of the Monograph contains lesson plans and activities, designed by teachers, for use in a variety of Geography courses. The Monograph also contains resource lists, book reviews, Geography news, and information about upcoming events. Please note: As of 2020, The Monograph will be available only in Digital Format available for download.
- If you wish to submit an article, review or lesson plan to the Monograph, please read Monograph Advertising and Article Information.
Thanks to Randy Wilkie for his fabulous work on developing our POSTER Series. Members will have access to poster downloads.
- Teaching resources organized by Concepts of Geographic Thinking, Grades and Courses.
- Unlimited access to resource downloads.
- Sample Course Outlines
- Receive GEO News emails, with updates on the Geo-happenings going on in Ontario and beyond.
- Keep up to date on recent Curriculum developments
- Keep up to date with new ideas and pedagogy
- Online Access to conference presentations handouts/teaching resources provided by speakers from our yearly conferences.
- Be part of a large network / community of teachers across the province and beyond, who together can have influence on Geographic education in Ontario.