OAGEE Fall 2011 Conference: Exhibitors and Sponsorships
Your organization is invited to participate at our annual fall conference as an exhibitor or sponsor.
This year's OAGEE Fall 2011 Conference will be held at St. Andrew's College, Aurora, from November 11-12, 2011. The event attracts approximately 300 delegates from across the province, including teachers, department leaders and curriculum coordinators.
The search for dynamic resources and initiatives is important for Ontario teachers as they strive to support and enhance their implementation of the Ontario geographic and environmental education curriculum. This is your opportunity to present your organization and its offerings to delegates ready for new ideas or the strengthening of their current practices in grades 7-12.
Exhibitors are encouraged to provide material to be included in registration packages. Contributions of draw prizes and other gifts are also greatly appreciated.
Skirted exhibit tables will be approximately 72"x30" and located in an area with wireless internet access. Electrical access is available, although exhibitors are advised to bring their own extension cords and power bars. Exhibit material may be shipped to St. Andrew's College (attention OAGEE Fall 2011 Conference) for arrival no earlier than November 7, 2011. Please note that table space is at a premium and will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
The conference organizers recognize that general exhibitor policies and fees are sometimes difficult to apply to all organizations. In particular, some not-for-profit groups may lack the financial resources available to other companies or individuals. Contributions "in-kind" will be considered as situations warrant—please contact the conference organizers. Such requests will be considered with a respect for fairness and with the intent of improving educational opportunities for students.
The deadline for reduced sponsorship fees is June 30, 2011; all exhibit / sponsorship requests and fees must be submitted by September 23, 2011 (deadline extended from August 31, 2011).
OAGEE Fall 2011 Conference
St. Andrew's College, Aurora, Nov.11-12, 2011
A. Sponsor Table(s)
- 1 table: $500 - $450 if paid or invoiced by June 30, 2011
- 2 tables: $800 - $750 if paid or invoiced by June 30, 2011
- 3 tables: $1000 - $950 if paid or invoiced by June 30, 2011
Display tables will be located to provide good contact with conference participants. Conference meals and snacks on both days are complimentary (maximum of two people per table).
B. Recognition Co-SponsorsCost of table plus $250 (in cash or in-kind)
- Co-sponsors contribute to the cost of refreshment breaks, breakfasts, keynote speaker support, and media support (suggestions are welcome).
- A quarter-page advertisement in the conference program is provided.
- Co-sponsors will be recognized and thanked on the OAGEE website (with a link), during the conference, and in The Monograph (a professional publication distributed to 2500 teachers across the province).
- Early bird rate applies to table portion of sponsorship, if invoiced by June 30, 2011
C. Major Event Sponsors
$2800 (cash or in-kind) - $2600 if invoiced by June 30, 2011For sponsorship at this level, OAGEE will provide:
- Two tables;
- A half-page advertisement in the conference program;
- Prominent signage at the conference recognizing your sponsorship; and
- Prominent recognition and thanks on the OAGEE website (with a link), during the conference, and in The Monograph (a professional publication distributed to 2500 teachers across the province).
Opportunities for Major Event Sponsorship include: Friday Banquet Dinner, Friday and Saturday lunches, printing of conference program, shuttle bus service, and gifts (suggestions are welcome).