The search for dynamic resources and initiatives continues to be a need for teachers to support and enhance their implementation of the Ontario Geography and environmental education curriculum.
As the Publisher Coordinators of the upcoming Ontario Association for Geographic and Environmental Education (OAGEE) Fall Conference in Ottawa, Ontario we would like to extend this invitation for your company/university or college/NGO/organization to participate at our annual conference to be held on Friday, October 29 through to Saturday October 30, 2010. The conference will be held at the Ottawa Marriott. This event attracts approximately 250 delegates from across the province, including teachers, department leaders, and curriculum coordinators.
The search for dynamic resources and initiatives continues to be a need for teachers to support and enhance their implementation of the Ontario Geography and environmental education curriculum. Consequently, this is one of the goals of our conference. Our committee is also looking forward to enhancing the environmental component of the geography curriculum as well as developing greater support for Elementary 7 and 8 Geography Educators. Throughout the conference there will be many opportunities for the delegates to meet with your representatives, starting at 8:00 am on Friday, October 29th through to Saturday, October 30th at 2:00 pm.
We would like you to consider being a part of this exciting event by choosing one of the three sponsorship opportunities attached. Please note, that for each level of support, there is recognition for your company and/or organization.
Please fill out the attached form for your registration and send it by mail, or e-mail to the address below. Please note that table space is at a premium and will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. (If you wish to reserve a room(s), you can call the hotel directly. Please ask to receive the discount conference rate)
OAGEE Fall 2010 Booth Display
On behalf of our OAGEE Fall 2010 conference committee, we look forward to working with you.
I/S Geography Programs
Faculty of Education
613-533-6000 ext. 77430
OAGEE Fall Conference 2010
Ottawa Marriott, October 29-30, 2010
All Deadlines Extended to July 25, 2010
A. Sponsor Table(s):
1 table: $500 – ($450 if payment is made by July 25, 2010)
2 tables: $800 – ($750 if payment is made by July 25, 2010)
3 tables: $1000 – ($950 if payment is made by July 25, 2010)
- Display tables measuring approximately 6¡¦ x 30¡¨, skirted (white) which will be centrally located to ensure maximum delegate contact;
- Sponsorship at this level includes complimentary continental breakfast and Banquet supper. (maximum of two people per table)
- Note: space for tables is limited and will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
B. Recognition Co-Sponsors ¡V cost of table plus $275 (in cash or kind)
- The Co-Sponsors will contribute to the cost of the ¡¥breaks¡¦, breakfasts, supporting keynote speakers, providing internet connections and any other opportunities (we are willing to hear ideas).
- A quarter page advertisement in the conference program
- Recognition and thanks on the OAGEE website (with a link), during the conference, and in The Monograph (a professional publication distributed to 2500 teachers across the province)
C. Major Event Sponsor - $2900 (cash or in kind) - $2700 if payment is made by June 25/10
For sponsorship at this level OAGEE will provide:
- Two tables
- A half page advertisement in the conference program booklet
- Prominent signage at the conference recognizing your sponsorship to the conference; and
- Prominent recognition and thanks on the OAGEE website (with a link), prior and during the conference, and in The Monograph (a professional publication distributed to 2500 teachers across the province).
- Opportunities of Sponsorship include: Friday Banquet Supper, breakfasts, coffee breaks/snacks, printing of conference program booklet, general printing and/or gifts.